* Res-n-gel® is a full strength, ready to use, synthetic resin gel.
* It is a transparent, full bodied medium which extends expensive oil colors.
* It is ideal for glazing effects.
* Res-n-gel® gives a buttery brush response, prevents colors from running, retains character of brush strokes, holds sharply defined detail, adds luminosity and brilliance to colors and accelerates drying.
* An excellent medium for painting with either brush or palette knife to create a full range of impasto, opaque, translucent glazed effects.
For a century and a half, the name Weber has been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Martin/F. Weber Co. is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
Originating in 1853 as Scholz & Company, a sales agency, the company evolved through a series of growth partnerships to become F. Weber and Company in 1887, under the leadership of its owner, Frederick Weber. Throughout the late 19th century, F. Weber and Company offered a wide range of imported and manufactured products. A significant number of patents for innovative art products were awarded to the company.
All Weber products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.