* Dresden is a very old, English formula for an extremely fine, brilliant white clay when fired to Cone 2 (2075°F)
* It's a very smooth clay body that works well on the wheel with moderate water absorption
* An ideal clay for decorative wall pieces
* Takes stains very well
* Recommended bisque firing Cone 04 (1922°F) vitrification Cone 2 (2075°F)
* Color: White
* Type: Earthenware
* Packaged in 12 5-lb. units
Founded in 1883 as Ettl Studios, Sculpture House is known around the world as the premier source for sculptor’s tools. Handcrafted tools for modeling, stone carving, woodcarving, ceramics, mold making and casting as well as a complete line of accessories for these five disciplines of sculpture are the hallmark of Sculpture House. Complete with two production locations and more than 50 master craftsmen combining over 200 years of experience, Sculpture House strives to assure you of the very finest and most complete collection of these tools worldwide.
All Sculpture House products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Skillman, NJ, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 20% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 35% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.