* When a piece of sculpture is completed, the artist often-times wants to make reproductions of the work.
* To make the reproduction, a mold and cast of the model is made in one of a variety of casting mediums.
* The most popular mold making and casting compound in sculpture is casting plaster, a gypsum material.
* Our Pristine White Casting Plaster, is a pure white, smooth, slow setting plaster for casts, molds, and direct modeling.
* Can be used for mother molds and has enough strength to create positive casts.
* Packaged Case/12 5-lb.
* Boxes/60 lbs.
* Made in U.S.A.
Founded in 1883 as Ettl Studios, Sculpture House is known around the world as the premier source for sculptor’s tools. Handcrafted tools for modeling, stone carving, woodcarving, ceramics, mold making and casting as well as a complete line of accessories for these five disciplines of sculpture are the hallmark of Sculpture House. Complete with two production locations and more than 50 master craftsmen combining over 200 years of experience, Sculpture House strives to assure you of the very finest and most complete collection of these tools worldwide.
All Sculpture House products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Skillman, NJ, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 20% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 35% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.