* Our Della Robbia self-hardening clay adds a twist to the sculpting process.
* It is no longer necessary to use a complex kiln to "fire" your clay.
* Simply let Della Robbia air dry; then bake it slowly in a 250 degree kitchen oven to achieve more durability.
* After baking, decorate with regular paint to give it a matte or glossy finish.
* Della Robbia will maintain its pliability if kept moist while working it; if taking short breaks, we suggest covering it with a damp cloth so it keeps its plasticity.
* Color: Deep Rich Brown.
* Packaged Case/12 4-lb. units/48 lbs.
* Made in U.S.A. Please note, since Della Robbia is not a pottery clay, it will not become vitrified and, therefore, will remain porous. Any modeled piece is for decorative use only.
Founded in 1883 as Ettl Studios, Sculpture House is known around the world as the premier source for sculptor’s tools. Handcrafted tools for modeling, stone carving, woodcarving, ceramics, mold making and casting as well as a complete line of accessories for these five disciplines of sculpture are the hallmark of Sculpture House. Complete with two production locations and more than 50 master craftsmen combining over 200 years of experience, Sculpture House strives to assure you of the very finest and most complete collection of these tools worldwide.
All Sculpture House products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Skillman, NJ, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 20% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 35% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.