* The Logan 500 Mat Knife now features a quick adjustment blade holding knob for 8-ply.
* The knob allows a user to quickly loosen the blade from one depth setting and reset it to a different setting in seconds -- the blade holding knob no longer needs to be removed when resetting the blade depth.
* This design improvement will not impact the everyday low price.
* For straight cutting matboard down to size.
* Use with any suitable straight edge, including Logan Adapt-A-Rule, Logan Team System, and most Logan board mounted cutters.
* Three depth settings: safety, single sheet, and double thick.
* Includes three extra blades.
* Uses Logan 270 blade.
Logan Graphic Products, Inc. is the recognized industry leader offering the largest, most comprehensive line of mat cutting equipment and accessories. The Logan product line offers solutions for light usage (crafters & hobbyists), all purpose (artists & photographers), and heavy-duty production (professional framers).
For over 25 years Logan has led the industry in innovation and design. Logan created the first oval and circle mat cutter as well as the "push-pull" surface v-groover. Creative design features first pioneered by Logan include the squaring arm, blade depth stop, parallel mat guide, and production stops. Many have tried to duplicate Logan's innovative design features, but none have matched their combination of reliable features at an affordable cost.
Logan has been family owned and operated since 1974. Our products are designed and manufactured in our original and now expanded Chicago facility. Logan has a heritage of producing the finest mat cutting tools in the world and today can be found in over 50 countries.
All Logan Graphic products
7.875" x 1.875" x 0.5"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Wauconda, IL, USA.
This product can only be shipped to a US address.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.