* All purpose picture framing joiner designed for light duty framing
* Not as fast as the F300-2 Pro Joiner, but produces perfect joined corners just the same
* Drives single v-nail, one at a time, into hard and soft woods
* Economical and extremely practical
* Joins frames simply and accurately
* Magnetic nail holder
* Quick depth setting adjustment
* Drives all V-nail sizes
* Includes support spacer for irregular shape profiles
* Use on hard or soft woods
* Includes quick-adjust corner clamp
* Use on mouldings up to 2.5" wide
* Reinforced baseboard
* Steel post sleeves prevent flexing
* Two adjustable height levelers for joining long mouldings
* Anti-slip pad protects moulding face
Logan Graphic Products, Inc. is the recognized industry leader offering the largest, most comprehensive line of mat cutting equipment and accessories. The Logan product line offers solutions for light usage (crafters & hobbyists), all purpose (artists & photographers), and heavy-duty production (professional framers).
For over 25 years Logan has led the industry in innovation and design. Logan created the first oval and circle mat cutter as well as the "push-pull" surface v-groover. Creative design features first pioneered by Logan include the squaring arm, blade depth stop, parallel mat guide, and production stops. Many have tried to duplicate Logan's innovative design features, but none have matched their combination of reliable features at an affordable cost.
Logan has been family owned and operated since 1974. Our products are designed and manufactured in our original and now expanded Chicago facility. Logan has a heritage of producing the finest mat cutting tools in the world and today can be found in over 50 countries.