* Multi-material sizing tool, trimmer & mat cutter in one.
* Cut bevel opening mats, size matboard & foam board, cut plexi & acrylic, trim paper, size glass.
* Base board mounted cutter with hinging guide rail & production stops, parallel mat guide in aluminum channels, plus 27" squaring arm with stop.
* Bevel & straight cutting heads, 8-ply bevel cutter, glass cutter, acrylic plexi cutter, paper trimmer & newly updated #245 Complete Guide to Home Picture Framing book.
* Uses Logan blade #270.
* Usage/level: High
* Capacity: 40" or 60" (101cm or 152cm)
* Squaring Mechanism: 27" (68.58 cm)
* Min. border: 3/4" (1.91cm)
* Max. Border: 5 1/2" (13.97 cm)
* Parallel mat guide: Yes
* Production stops: Yes
* Surface: Laminate
Logan Graphic Products, Inc. is the recognized industry leader offering the largest, most comprehensive line of mat cutting equipment and accessories. The Logan product line offers solutions for light usage (crafters & hobbyists), all purpose (artists & photographers), and heavy-duty production (professional framers).
For over 25 years Logan has led the industry in innovation and design. Logan created the first oval and circle mat cutter as well as the "push-pull" surface v-groover. Creative design features first pioneered by Logan include the squaring arm, blade depth stop, parallel mat guide, and production stops. Many have tried to duplicate Logan's innovative design features, but none have matched their combination of reliable features at an affordable cost.
Logan has been family owned and operated since 1974. Our products are designed and manufactured in our original and now expanded Chicago facility. Logan has a heritage of producing the finest mat cutting tools in the world and today can be found in over 50 countries.
All Logan Graphic products
68" x 13.25" x 4.5"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Wauconda, IL, USA.
This product can only be shipped to a US address.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.