This is a watercolorist’s dream multi-media field easel! Constructed of beechwood with linen oil finish.
* Easel locks firmly in horizontal watercolor painting position and features telescoping legs with non-skid rubber feet that fold easy for transport.
* Simply fold and secure the tripod legs with the leather strap and buckle.
* Hardware allows for easy angle and height adjustments.
* Legs are tipped with non-skid rubber feet.
* Accommodates canvases panels and watercolor papers up to 44" in height.
* Set-up dimensions: 30" x 30" x 73".
* Folds to 3 1/2" x 5" x 32" for easy transport.
- The material is wood.
- The type is artist.
33" x 5" x 5"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Bloomfield, CT, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.