* Built to last, our Ultimate Easel includes a built-in paper holder, two large 24" x 24" art surfaces (chalk, marker or washable magnet board), choice of natural wood or red plastic paint trays, and a paper cutte.
* Add our optional Leg Extension Kit to make your easel adjustable to heights up to 53-1/2". Leg Extensions may be ordered with your Ultimate Easel or added later (order them in Easel Accessories).
* The most flexible of our double-sided easels, this natural hard maple easel comes with a top mounted paper holder that positions a roll of art paper above both art surfaces, where it is very accessible.
* This feature allows paper to stay in place even when the easel is folded for storage.
* A center storage platform holds the easel securely open during use (creating a sturdy A-frame tough enough for heavy use); pivoting the center platform up and out of the way allows an adult to fold the easel after simply removing one paint tray.
* Paper rolls are sold separately.
* Our Ultimate Easel comes assembled and ready to use at a height of 41-1/2"; just add the paint trays.
* Adding our Leg Extension Kit allows the easel height to be adjusted from 42-1/2" - 53-1/2". Weight 19 - 25 lbs, depending on options selected.
* Adult Assembly Required.
* Recommended age: 2+ years.
* Natural Wood Tray
BEKA, Inc. is a specialty manufacturer, producing high quality wood products for nearly forty years in our family owned St. Paul, Minnesota workshop.
We began producing specialty wood products in 1973, originally building hand weaving looms for sale through specialty yarn stores. In the early 1980's, our focus shifted to include large scale creative play products for children, in addition to a growing line of handweaving equipment. The BEKA name is now known throughout the specialty toy market, the fiber craft market and school supply industry for our high quality weaving and knitting tools for adults; plus the easels, puppet theaters, unit blocks and other creative play products we make for children.
We describe ourselves as a "manufacturer" because we personally make the things we sell. Our unique modular designs give our customers great flexibility in choosing product features, but it is Select Hard Maple and Cherry, fashioned by Skilled Woodworkers that provide the backbone for the quality products we produce. We combine the economy and efficiency of volume manufacturing with the personal service of a small, family owned business. You'll enjoy the Beka difference!
All Beka products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in St. Paul, MN, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.