* Attaches to Artograph Prism projctor for best clarity and accuracy of projecte
* Magifies originals from 3 to 20x
* Features a 3-element - color-corrected lens for extra sharp images
* Lens allows increased brightness for halftones and detailed drawings
* Includes accessory lens - extends the range from 3x enlargement to 20 percent
Make it work and make it easy was the simple philosophy of Artograph's founders. In 1947 their vision and perseverance yielded the first Artograph art projector fabricated from assorted automobile and garage door parts, plywood, and old lens and bellows - all junk shop finds.
A creative imagination spurred a product line truly outside the box - art projectors, light boxes, spray booths, and eventually, Open Studio furniture. Each product is backed by a long-standing reputation of high quality workmanship. Regardless of your level of expertise or experience, we have a wide range of products to best fit your needs. We make it easy for you.
All Artograph products
8" x 5" x 5"
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Delano, MN, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 10% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% Handling Charge.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.