* The airbrush features a chrome plated body and anodized aluminum Handle for durability.
* The bottle connection on the VLS is threaded allowing you to lock the bottle on.
* Included with the airbrush are all three available spray heads, which allow the VL to be used for most any application.
* The VLS is double action and allows the user to achieve fine lines down to 1/32 inch and wider patterns up to 1-1/2 inches.
* A PTFE packing enables the VLS to handle any water or solvent based paint.
* The roller in front of the trigger allows the VLS to be used as a single action airbrush for those desiring simpler control.
* Clean up is as simple as spraying your paint cleaner though the airbrush and wiping of the needle.
* The VLS can be used for many applications including hobby, craft, automotive, t-shirts, taxidermy, ceramics, cake decorating, tanning, tattoos, etc.
* The VLS airbrush is made in the US and includes the following: VLS#3 airbrush with aluminum handle, size 1 & 5 spray heads, 1/4oz metal cup, 1oz bottle assembly, 1oz storage bottle, hanger, wrench, 6' braided hose, lessons booklet and manual.
Jens Andreas Paasche opened Paasche Airbrush Company in 1904. The company produces airbrushes and various spray paint equipment. You can find high-quality airbrush compressors, airbrush kits for tattoo and tanning, crafts and illustration, model cars, stenciling, and touch-up. Also, they make tattoo paints and stencils. Furthermore, there are nail stencils, Extreme Air airbrush paints, and tanning solutions. Paasche Airbrush Company is proud to be an American company and produces premium quality products.