* The airbrush features a chrome plated body and anodized aluminum Handle for durability.
* The bottle connection on the VLS is threaded allowing you to lock the bottle on.
* Included with the airbrush are all three available spray heads, which allow the VL to be used for most any application.
* The VLS is double action and allows the user to achieve fine lines down to 1/32 inch and wider patterns up to 1-1/2 inches.
* A PTFE packing enables the VLS to handle any water or solvent based paint.
* The roller in front of the trigger allows the VLS to be used as a single action airbrush for those desiring simpler control.
* Clean up is as simple as spraying your paint cleaner though the airbrush and wiping of the needle.
* The VLS can be used for many applications including hobby, craft, automotive, t-shirts, taxidermy, ceramics, cake decorating, tanning, tattoos, etc.
* The VLS airbrush is made in the US and includes the following: VLS#3 airbrush with aluminum handle, size 1 & 5 spray heads, 1/4oz metal cup, 1oz bottle assembly, 1oz storage bottle, hanger, wrench, 6' braided hose, lessons booklet and manual.
Paasche provides the largest selection of airbrush models, industrial sprayers and support
Using only the highest quality materials in combination with the tightest quality control, Paasche products are unequaled by any other airbrush manufacturer in the world. Each unit is carefully assembled, individually inspected and finally tested in actual use by highly skilled craftsmen to meet Paasche's high standard of excellent performance.
All Paasche Airbrush products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Chicago, IL, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.