Used by most of the t-shirt artists in the U.S., this model can achieve spray patterns from fine detail to broader coverage, while handling light, medium and heavy fluids.
No other airbrush can offer more versatility. The VL202-SET comes with all three sizes – 1, 3 and 5. Suitable for both left or right-handed users. The VL has a tapered socket for securing a bottle or a cup.
Tip opening sizes (included):
Size #1 light fluids-spray pattern 1/64"- 1" (0.55 mm. tip opening)
Size #3 medium fluids-spray pattern 1/32"- 1 1/4" (0.73 mm. tip opening)
Size #5 heavy fluids-spray pattern 1/16"- 1 1/2" (1.07 mm. tip opening)
* MVL#3 double action airbrush
* VL-189 head protecting cap
* VL-1/4-OZ metal color cup (7 cc.)
* VL-1-OZ bottle assembly (29 cc.)
* H-194: 1 oz. bottle, cap gasket (29 cc.)
* VLT-1 and VLT-5 tip
* VLN-1 and VLN-5 needle
* VLA-1 and VLA-5 aircaps
* A-34 hanger
* V-62 wrench
* A-1/8": 6' air hose with couplings
* TTALB “22 Airbrush Lessons” booklet
Shipping weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. (680 g.)
* Recommended air pressure 0.5 to 1 cfm. @ 20 to 45 psi., depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed. Clean, dry air is essential for best results.
Paasche provides the largest selection of airbrush models, industrial sprayers and support
Using only the highest quality materials in combination with the tightest quality control, Paasche products are unequaled by any other airbrush manufacturer in the world. Each unit is carefully assembled, individually inspected and finally tested in actual use by highly skilled craftsmen to meet Paasche's high standard of excellent performance.
All Paasche Airbrush products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Chicago, IL, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.